Renting the Cambridge Tennis Club
We welcome your interest in renting the Cambridge Tennis Club. This idyllic clubhouse, with 1930’s Scandinavian architecture, is available from March 17th to November 10th except for Memorial Day, the 4th of July, Labor Day, and Columbus Day. The renter must be a member of the Tennis Club or the Skating Club, or be sponsored by a member of either club, and, for insurance reasons, the sponsor must be present for the duration of the rental.
A $500 security deposit is due upon acceptance of the application. The clubhouse may be rented for private parties at an hourly rate of $150, with a minimum of two hours. Non-members, groups, or organizations may rent at $250 per hour, also with a minimum of two hours. A service charge of $50 will be assessed for each rental. This does NOT include any gratuity for the facility staff. Any additional charges, including up to $50 for trash removal, will be billed after the rental event.
To rent the facilities, please follow these steps:
- Contact the general manager at email@example.com to confirm that the date you want is open.
- If you are a member renting the space for yourself, please click on the link “CTC/CSC Member Rental Form” below. This will bring you to a document submission form:
- The form may direct you to choices you do not want, but you will be able to choose “skip” in that event.
- When you submit the form, it will prompt you to create an account. Creating an account is not necessary.
- Once your application is approved, you will receive a signed copy and further instructions will be emailed to you about how to submit your deposit.
- If this is for a non-member rental, then please click on the “Non-Member Rental” link, print out the form, fill it out and send it in.
For further detail of services, amenities, and set-up support, please contact the facility at 617-354-0303 or email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.